Chartering a yacht within Montenegro and the surrounding area provides you with an abundance of impeccable landscapes, ancient architecture attached to fascinating history and magnificent waters that are coupled with pristine white sands.
Montenegro is thought to be the East Mediterranean’s answer to Monte Carlo, known to be quiet and relaxing yet full of colour and bursting at the seams with cultural diversiity.
- Day 1. Venice to Rovinj 63 miles
- Day 2. Rovinj & Brijuni Islands 12 miles
- Day 3. Brijuni Islands to Pula 6 miles
- Day 4. Pula to Cres & Losinj 41 miles
- Day 5. Losinj to Rab 30 miles
- Day 6. Rab to Pag & Zadar 45 miles
- Day 7. Zadar to Kornati Islands 19 miles
- Day 8. Kornati Islands to Sibenik 40 miles
- Day 9. Sibenik to Split 51 miles
- Day 10. Split to Brac & Hvar 24 miles
- Day 11. Hvar to Vis 14 miles
- Day 12. Vis to Mljet 35 miles
- Day 13. Mljet to Dubrovnik 80 miles
- Day 14. Dubrovnik to Porto Montenegro 49 miles