In contrast to the neighbouring US Virgin Islands, The British Virgin Islands are still largely undeveloped and less frequented.
This spectacular seven day itinerary includes famed diving destinations such as Salt Island and the ever popular Tortola which has a wealth of unrivalled beaches and a well-appointed town centre which includes fabulous bars and restaurants.
- Day 1. Tortola to Jost Van Dyke 6 miles
- Day 2. Jost Van Dyke to Norman Island 11 miles
- Day 3. Norman Island to Peter Island to Salt Island 6 miles
- Day 4. Salt Island to Cooper Island 1 miles
- Day 5. Cooper Island to Virgin Gorda 14 miles
- Day 6. Virgin Gorda to Anegada 1 miles
- Day 7. Anegada to Tortola 17 miles