There is no other place in the world comparable to Alaska for dramatic scenery that will provide you with spectacular vistas.
Whales can be spotted frequently here whilst they thrive in their natural habitat of ice cold waters and the glaciers will amaze even the most seasoned traveller. Alaska has a wealth of incredible sights that are waiting to be explored.
- Day 1. Sitka to S.E. Chichagof Island 50 miles
- Day 2. S.E. Chichagof Island to Tenakee Springs 35 miles
- Day 3. Tenakee Springs to Warm Springs Bay 51 miles
- Day 4. Warm Springs Bay to Red Bluff 18 miles
- Day 5. Red Bluff to The Brothers 40 miles
- Day 6. The Brothers to Tracy Arm 40 miles
- Day 7. Tracy Arm to Taku 60 miles
- Day 8. Taku to Juneau 15 miles