Explore the islands of Ibiza, Menorca and Mallorca over a relaxed period of nine days.
Discover a yacht charter in Palma de Mallorca.
When you’re ready to take it up a gear, set your compass for The Balearics. Known for their vibrant nightlife and magnetic, cultural diversity, party like you mean it in Mallorca or Ibiza. Yet, come daybreak, the sheer natural beauty of this island cluster will stop you in your tracks. The waters are so incredibly clear, whilst the natural environment is breath-taking.
Take some time to enjoy what the Balearics has to offer from energising watersports to some life-enriching recuperation in the form of yoga or holistic wellness.
Absorb the historical sites that the Old Town of Ibiza has to offer before heading towards back towards Palma de Mallorca where you can experience incredible freshly prepared cuisine which can be enjoyed within picturesque environments.
- Day 1. Palma de Mallorca to Andtratx 17 miles
- Day 2. Andtratx to Ibiza Town, Ibiza 60 miles
- Day 3. Ibiza Town
- Day 4. Ibiza Town to Es Palmador, Formentera 10 miles
- Day 5. Es Palmador to Es Vedra to Cala Salada 32 miles
- Day 6. Cala Salada to Soller, Mallorca 80 miles
- Day 7. Soller to Pollença 30 miles
- Day 8. Pollença to Cala Morell, Menorca 35 miles
- Day 9. Cala Morell to Cala Algaiarens to Palma de Mallorca 80 miles