M/Y AGAVE is a 2011 Princess V85-S new to the charter market and available in the South of France, Italy, Corsica and Sardina.
AGAVE is a full options Princess V85S with a 4 cabin layout and up to 4 double beds, extensive list of water toys and run by an expert crew of 4 including a chef.
AGAVE charters for €40,000 per week + All expenses in high season and €36,000 per week + All expenses in low season.
Contact us for more information.
- Length: 25.91 metres (85′)
- Beam: 6.27 metres (20′ 7″)
- Draft: 1.81 metres (5′ 11″)
- Number of crew: 4
- Built: 2011
- Builder: Princess
- Naval architect:
- Flag: British
- Hull construction:
- Hull configuration:
- Air conditioning, Approved RYA water sports centre, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 X MTU 16V 2000 M93Fuel consumption@20kts – 420ltres per hour
@25kts – 570litres per hour
@30kts – 750litres per hour
@37kts – 900litres per hour
- Cruising speed: 28
- Fuel consumption: 750 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 4
- Cabin configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin, 2 Convertible
- Number of guests: 8
- Tenders + toys: 4m Williams JetTender
Yamaha 1800 Waverunner
Yamaha Stand up Jetski
2 x Seabobs
Waterskis, Wakeboard, Kneeboard, Stand up Paddleboard
2 x Mountain bikes
Snorkelling gear and Towables
Approved RYA PWC/Jetski watersports centre